Jinan Quick CNC Router Co., Ltd. Ally

Thread: Jinan Quick CNC Router Co., Ltd. Ally

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smile Jinan Quick CNC Router Co., Ltd. Ally

Dear Friends,

This is Ally from Jinan Quick CNC Router Co., Ltd.
    We are the main manufacturer of cnc machine and laser machine in China.
    If you are interested in our machines, pls feel free to write to me or talk with me by phone.

Best
    Ally
    Company:Jinan Quick CNC Router Co., Ltd.
    Add: Lanxiang Road, Tianqiao Industry Zone, Jinan, Shandong, P.R.China
    Webite:
    China CNC Router, Laser Engraving Machine, CNC Lathe Manufacturer - Jinan Quick CNC Router Co., Ltd. (quickcnc)

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jinan Quick CNC Router Co., Ltd.  Ally-k45-3-jpg   Jinan Quick CNC Router Co., Ltd.  Ally-taiwan-syntec-control-system-jpg   Jinan Quick CNC Router Co., Ltd.  Ally-24425-26631-jpg   Jinan Quick CNC Router Co., Ltd.  Ally-workshop-jpg  

Jinan Quick CNC Router Co., Ltd.  Ally-k1325atf0808c-jpg   Jinan Quick CNC Router Co., Ltd.  Ally-24503-22269-28378-29664-19997-26464-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Jinan Quick CNC Router Co., Ltd. Ally

Hi my name is Abel, I have the following machine, of your manufacture..
    I need help, machine has not worked in 6 months and can´t find anybody to reconfigure..
    The problem is one morning router can not go to home, Z sometimes X continuesly runs looking for home..

Please provide proper table size or diagnostic procedures...

Jinan Quick CNC Router Co., Ltd.  Ally-fjimg_20210213_201111-jpg Jinan Quick CNC Router Co., Ltd.  Ally-fjimg_20210213_201101-jpg
    Jinan Quick CNC Router Co., Ltd.  Ally-fjimg_20210213_160310-jpg

Downloads
    Uploads

I must add, home sensors/switch are new and good working order...

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by abel2b View Post
    The problem is one morning router can not go to home, Z sometimes X continuesly runs looking for home..

Jinan Quick CNC Router Co., Ltd.  Ally-fjimg_20210213_201111-jpg Jinan Quick CNC Router Co., Ltd.  Ally-fjimg_20210213_201101-jpg
    Jinan Quick CNC Router Co., Ltd.  Ally-fjimg_20210213_160310-jpg
    Hi Abel. It seems that machine is not sensing the sensor plates.
    Ideally when you start the machine and select "home", it will home Z first. Once Z is home position, it will go for X & Y home simultaneously.
    If it does not sense automatically, try to sense the X & Y home sensors (plates) manually with some metallic items. (Red light in sensor should blink).

If it does not home and machine continues to travel in home direction, at some point it will be stopped by mechanical stopper in the gantry and table, and you should see a C90 error in your servo/stepper drive.

I believe this a K60MT model with 6kw spindle. I have used one from the same company for 6 years with satisfactory results.

Snehal

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Snehal_Shah View Post
    If it does not home and machine continues to travel in home direction, at some point it will be stopped by mechanical stopper in the gantry and table, and you should see a C90 error in your servo/stepper drive.
    Snehal
    Sorry for the lateness, no solution yet, I tested sensors and are in good working order, I think machine doesn´t have mecanical stopper, cause when it reaches home it tries to continue causing it to bump and grind hard, I have disconnect power to impede damage... a couple of local "techs" have seen it and can not repair.... I might have to go for PC based control....