CNC 6040 VFD/Spindle problem... - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CNC 6040 VFD/Spindle problem...

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: CNC 6040T E1500w VFD/Spindle problem...

If you could e-mail me the information you have on the PRT-E1500 water cooled router, you would be my hero. Do you have a usb or a parallel port type? mine is usb. If that is what you have then my e-mail address is bn2bp6@aol.com. I have been working on this for 2 years. To start finding and getting an old XP (with no support at Microsoft) up and running correctly was some what of a challenge. Now with so many different ways I have found to set up the VFD. I seemed to have taken one step forward and three steps back. I had the motor running in manual but thought that maybe I had found the wrong VFD information, so I tried another persons recommendations and now I am stuck on 50HZ and IT will not let me change it to 400Hz This is maddening. THANK-YOU

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: CNC 6040T E1500w VFD/Spindle problem...

when making changes on your VFD you have to set d001 t0 1 in order to make any changes on your VFD. hope this helps

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12