Chinese router, are they any good?

Thread: Chinese router, are they any good?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smile Chinese router, are they any good?

I am thinking of purchasing a chinese router from salecnc.com. Anyone have any experience with this company? He's offering me the below router for $6,600 with shipping included to port.

Anyone have any problems getting one of these imported from china, customs issues ect?

It's kinda scary giving someone in another country that much money, knowing you could get ripped off and be able to do nothing about it.

What's your take?

http://salecnc.com/catalog/product_i...products_id=59

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello,glad to see your message here.
    Firstly,as the world is developing quickly,and it have been no already weird to buy on the net,no matter demestically or abroadly.But when you make your decision,please make sure the seller truely exists.
    Then,I just checked the link you mentioned,and glad to tell you that we also have that same machine,which is ON DISCOUNT now,if you interested,please check the following link.and that price SHOULDN'T include the shipment.
    http://chinajcut.en.made-in-china.co...UT-1325A-.html
    Besides,you can tell me your port,then we will check the freight cost for you,which will not cost much.
    Good day,and my MSN/email is chinajcutcnc@hotmail.com.any qestions feel free to contact me.
    BR.
    Shanny