Need Help! Centroid Acorn and ProbeApp

Thread: Centroid Acorn and ProbeApp

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Centroid Acorn and ProbeApp

Hello,
    I am trying to get a Chinese tool touch off to work with my Centroid Acorn. I purchased the unit from Amazon and have been able to identify the two wires that trip the switch. I have asked for help from the Centroid forum but the more things they ask me to read the more confusing this all becomes.

Bottom line my hobby is woodworking and getting this to work is a means to an end. I have no desire to become a rocket scientist to achieve this.

I use Vectric Aspire to program things and I thought it might be nice to be able to program multiple tools in a single file and get a machine prompt when I need to change tools, the tool gets measured and we carry on machining until the next tool is required.

If anyone can help me with very simple to understand method of achieving this, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.