Acorn expansion

Thread: Acorn expansion

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Acorn expansion

I’m looking at retrofitting a machine with an acorn. I noticed that the pro software enables BCD tool change output. Does anyone know if any input out put expansion boards are available for the Acorn or has anyone had any luck connecting a 1616 board from centroid?

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by jacep View Post
    I’m looking at retrofitting a machine with an acorn. I noticed that the pro software enables BCD tool change output. Does anyone know if any input out put expansion boards are available for the Acorn or has anyone had any luck connecting a 1616 board from centroid?
    You will get better information on Centroid forum. But yes the expansion board is coming soon, it's in beta right now. You can already run a tool changer, but I personally don't have one or know anything about setting one up. Search the Centroid forum and sign up to ask specific questions if you don't get a answer on this forum.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Acorn expansion

The Acorn Expansion has been released. It's on their website.