New Machine Build Acorn with Gecko G201X stepper drivers and KBIC with SI-5 spindle control

Thread: Acorn with Gecko G201X stepper drivers and KBIC with SI-5 spindle control

Default Acorn with Gecko G201X stepper drivers and KBIC with SI-5 spindle control

I followed the Centroid wiring diagrams for the G201 and the KBIC with SI-5 and just put everything together in a 16x16x6 box. Components are stacked in 2 layers to use the space efficiently. I still need to add the fans once they show up and I have to include that fuse for the spindle control circuit. I have the emergency stop connected and leads for the 3 axis, limit switches, and the spindle motor.

Hopefully everything goes well and I can post some more pictures soon.

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Acorn with Gecko G201X stepper drivers and KBIC with SI-5 spindle control-img_0295-jpg   Acorn with Gecko G201X stepper drivers and KBIC with SI-5 spindle control-img_0296-jpg   Acorn with Gecko G201X stepper drivers and KBIC with SI-5 spindle control-img_0297-jpg   Acorn with Gecko G201X stepper drivers and KBIC with SI-5 spindle control-img_0298-jpg