faulting out....help....please help

Thread: faulting out....help....please help

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default faulting out....help....please help

well i inhareted a sherline 5400 cnc mill and desk cnc from a friend who is fed up with it.......and i agree, what a pile of junk.......but maybey you guys can help me...

last nite i crashed it, had it running great for the last 2 1/2 weeks, then i over travled the y axis.......

today, the bloody thing faults out right after i start up a program, at first i thought it was the bob cad program i imported, so i uninstalled every thing, desk, bob cad every thing.....then i reinstalled just desk, same resault......machine jogs ok, then right after i hit go the z axis moves down the amount of - feed, and every thing stops, it dosent rapid down it feeds down the amount of z i told it to deep in to the work, then the controlar says its moving, but nothing, the sarvos go " limp" i.e. i can rotate the machine handles when its running......i did get one program to run for a min, then i stopped....

we have fought evey dumb problem from the get go, from bad service with im, to them building a junk control box.....

i dont know what to do..

machine specs are:
    5400 sheline , sarvo cnc retro fit by im serv
    globe motors
    voltage 30.0

my set up specs are:
    machine volocties :
    accelerations 11500000
    accel scale 18
    max velocity 75000
    statr velocity 7500

axes set up: