North America Looking for an independant CNC technician in or near Toronto, ON!

Thread: Looking for an independant CNC technician in or near Toronto, ON!

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Looking for an independant CNC technician in or near Toronto, ON!

Hello all,

I posted before regarding my old AXYZ Millenium (https://www.cnczone.com/forums/canad...78206-cnc.html) and it's been working okay since I had it upgraded to run Mach3 (I know, not much of an upgrade) but it is quite unreliable and now it's cutting off-square. I have tried to correct it by following a few youtube videos but its still off by around 1/8" over about 18". Anyway, Mach 3 seems to have a few too many 'Brain Farts' and I am finding it difficult to rely on this machine.

So I am looking for somebody that could maybe help me upgrade to Mach4 or similar and 'service' this machine, unfortunately I just don't have the time to tinker with it anymore myself. It really needs somebody who knows what they're doing. Any suggestions? Is there a company that can fix and maintain machines like this?

Thanks!

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Looking for an independant CNC technician in or near Toronto, ON!

Hello,

I am located about 1hr drive from Quebec city and looking to convert my machine too. See my post in signature. It seems the best to convert is the ESS Smooth Stepper or the Centroid Acorn. In parts we talks about more or less 600$US.

You said you are on Mach3 now... why wanting to switch to Mach4 ? Its not alot of difference... what the conversion guy done on your machine ? Do you have pictures before and after ?

Regards,

AXYZ Millennium router CNC: https://goo.gl/gxvdcA
    Glass cutting CNC table: https://goo.gl/VrDqGD

Downloads
    Uploads

I want to go to the canada on a visit visa but I don't know about the Canada visa price in Pakistan. Kindly tell me about the current price if you know otherwise direct me the right location for me.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by lukewhite64 View Post
    I want to go to Canada on a visit visa but I don't know about the Canada visa price in Pakistan paragoneducation.pk/canada-visa-price-in-pakistan. Kindly tell me about the current price if you know otherwise direct me to the right location for me.
    Thanks to you, I was able to solve my issue, which makes me extremely glad.