North America Looking to Purchase New OMNI basic 1325 cnc machine shipped to Toronto

Thread: Looking to Purchase New OMNI basic 1325 cnc machine shipped to Toronto

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Looking to Purchase New OMNI basic 1325 cnc machine shipped to Toronto

Hello everyone,
    I am new to the forum.
    I am looking to purchase New OMNI basic 1325 cnc machine from Omni from China. Link to the CNC 4x8 CNC Router China
    I am trying to turn my woodworking hobby into potential business making nursery decor items and kids toys and bunch of other stuff.
    Currently I own a small reliable hobby type CNC that does the trick but I end up spending a lot of time in setting up as work area is very limited.
    I am wondering if folks here have purchased or have experience with CNC from OMNI. I have looked into other vendors from China but these guys seems to be better and reliable.
    Howvwer, before I put my hard earned dollars to such a risk where things could go bad, some personal experiences will serve a bunch. Please chime in.
    All the help will be appreciated.

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Looking to Purchase New OMNI basic 1325 cnc machine shipped to Toronto

Hi.
    I have recently bought a Roctech 1325 ATC from China . There were a few issues, nothing major, and its working great now. The biggest was it wasn't exactly CSA certified, so getting it wired up was a pain. After the full payment was made, waiting for shipment was a bit nerve racking, but it all worked out, came well packed with everything they promised. Components are first rate, and build quality is solid. I think Omni may have a bigger presence here in Canada, as there is a dealer for them just 100 miles away. I priced a similar machine through them, and it was double what I paid for importing the machine myself.
    Either machine, and likely many others from China, are really good value, so pull the trigger!
    Good luck!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Looking to Purchase New OMNI basic 1325 cnc machine shipped to Toronto

Thank you very much for your input. The wiring seem to be a common problem and the when machine arrives it seems that the electrical wiring does not meet either CSA or local requirements to safely operate them.
    Would you mind telling me where are you located so that if you dont mind I could drop by to look at your Roctech machine.
    Thanks for your help.