Shotgun tube extender

Thread: Shotgun tube extender

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Shotgun tube extender

I am thinking about getting into selling some gun accessories, I’m wondering how much something like the attached would be?
    It would be 2 to 2.5 inches long, the coupler screw on is probably around schedule 80 and the little bit sticking out is much thinner (if one solid piece is cheaper then I want this), ID of tube portion needs to be around .92 inches or around there.

Probably more than 100 units if things go well, I have threading info on it but want to get a quote first, including .5 inches of female threading on the quote would be nice. I think aluminum is what I would want but if steel is cheaper then that’s what I want. I have attached 2 examples, one of the extender and one of the plate sling that is possible for a design.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Shotgun tube extender-ded0328d-c509-46d6-85b8-d1945c186577-jpg   Shotgun tube extender-6a8e5b82-8b31-4445-9726-0621ce8c4858-jpg  
    Last edited by Grimalkin; 01-23-2019 at 10:15 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Shotgun tube extender

okay, I have a prototype made, here's the diagrams, I'll need 100 to start, it is 6061 aluminum. Let me know if there's any questions, thanks! If you can black anodize to a matte/semi gloss finish please include that.

Others have been asking, so The depth of the small hole is only around .1”, the 59/64 drilled hole goes all the way to the end allowing about 0.1” of depth for that hole. The bottom of the hole can just be tapered as per the drill bit, no need to flat bottom it, the drill I used was 118 degrees which I imagine is standard.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Shotgun tube extender-screen-shot-2019-03-04-8-26-a   Shotgun tube extender-screen-shot-2019-03-04-8-26-a  
    Last edited by Grimalkin; 03-05-2019 at 05:29 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads

You seem to have your PM turned off.

Do you want these black anodized also?

Jim Dawson
    Sandy, Oregon, USA

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Dawson View Post
    You seem to have your PM turned off.

Do you want these black anodized also?
    Okay I had no idea, I just turned it on, thanks! Yes if you are able please include anodizing... I am not seeking a high gloss finish, more matte or semi gloss.

Also, the depth of the small hole is only around .1”, the 59/64 drilled hole goes all the way to the end allowing about 0.1” of depth for that hole. The bottom of the hole can just be tapered as per the drill bit, no need to flat bottom it, the drill I used was 118 degrees which I imagine is standard.

Downloads
    Uploads

This RFQ is closed, thanks.