Need Help! How to add your machine to simumation machine in Camworks Machine Definition

Thread: How to add your machine to simumation machine in Camworks Machine Definition

Default How to add your machine to simumation machine in Camworks Machine Definition

Hello,

I have been trying a few hours to get my machine in the simulation machine options of Camworks.

Screenshot shows the simple machine i build in Camworks virtual machine. I have added my machine in the Technology database of Camworks.

Now i want to be able to select in active machine the Simulation machine and Simulation Controller as the my machine and my controller. I have the impression it has something to do with the .ept file and possible CamWorksAPT.apt. But a little help would be nice here, how do i create the necessary connections to be able to select it.

Regards,

Stephane