Thread: SCM record 220_spindle repair manual

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default SCM record 220_spindle repair manual

hi all,

my spindle locked up yesterday,

took it from under neath the gantry

opened it up to look for errors, the air operated cilinder got "welded" , with some force got it loose so fortunately no engine fail. since it turned by hand just fine

took some grinding paper and smoothend both the sides.

placed everything back together again, BUT HAD TO EYE-BALL THE DISTANCE BETWEEN BOTH SIDES.

after placing the spidle back, the "umbrella shaped thingy" that sucks the cutterholder does not open up any more.

i suspect due to the wrong distane,i cannot find manual for the spindle part with setings, anyone experience on this terrain?

help is very welcome

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SCM record 220_spindle repair manual-img_9463-jpg   SCM record 220_spindle repair manual-img_9476-jpg   SCM record 220_spindle repair manual-img_9488-jpg   SCM record 220_spindle repair manual-img_9501-jpg  

record 220 SCM 122x488 cm, based in Breda The Netherlands_(madcam/rhino/skecthup)

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: SCM record 220_spindle repair manual

Seems that one one the airtubes on top was not tight enough. Therefor not creating enough pressure to change tools. So im a happy camper again. Any of you own similar machine? A repair manual is still very good thing to have.

Have. A good day

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

record 220 SCM 122x488 cm, based in Breda The Netherlands_(madcam/rhino/skecthup)

Downloads
    Uploads

I have a Record 130 and I have had a tool not load a few times. It happened recently and the machine is stuck without a tool in the spindle. I have a hold message at the top of the Xilog screen and I can't seem to clear it no matter what I do so I can't even manually insert a tool into the spindle. In fact, I can't jog the machine or move it in any way.

I noticed that there is an air regulator up near the air cylinder on the main spindle and I'm wondering if it is set right or if I'm losing air like you mentioned on your machine. Do you know what the setting should be for the spindle regulator? I have the air set to 6.5 - 7 bar on the main regulator at the end of the machine near the floor. Any advice you could offer would be appreciated.