CHECK ENTITIES AT ONCE

Thread: CHECK ENTITIES AT ONCE

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default CHECK ENTITIES AT ONCE

IGES-LINK
    OVERFLOW, DO NOT CHECK ALL ENTITIES AT ONCE

When I try to import an iges file of a part model. I receive this message. How do I correct this. Im working with Level 1 AS3000.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: CHECK ENTITIES AT ONCE

This message "OVERFLOW DO NOT CHECK ALL ENTITIES AT ONCE" is saying that memory has been exceeded because there are too many entities in the IGES file. Entities are individual points, lines, arcs, circle etc...

This message is suggesting to reduce the number entities by not checking all of the IGES options at once. There are a variety of options and combinations on the IGES import window as well as many different IGES flavors over the years.

From what you wrote "Part Model" and working with "AS3000 Level-1" what is most likely happening is that the part model is either a solid model or else contains 3D Surfaces. In either case Level-1 doesn't support these. You would need to upgrade to Level-20

Tech Support
    CamSoft Corp.
    support@camsoftcorp.com
    PH 951-674-8100
    Fax 951-674-3110
    CNC Controller, PC Based CNC Controls

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)