Ok I Almost did it again !!! look at what happens after about 48 seconds into this film

HOW QUICK WE BECOME COMPLACENT,, I was finishing some plaques with boiled linseed oil (Rare I do this out side of the finish room) and Knocked over the gallon can with the CNC gantry, I mopped it up using rags and sawdust as an absorbent and put it all in a plastic trash can, it was cold and I thought no more of it,, the only thing I did right was to sweep the Surrounding desk all up and put the can in the Middle of the area, somehow this is something I always due thinking flammable,, had I been on top of my game I would have put it all in a metal disposal can (we do have them) and not put the rags in with the soaked sawdust.

I spilled the boiled linseed oil at 3-4 pm last Saturday, it was 32 degrees in the shop. the fire lit at 5:10 am on Monday, the Flames stopped on the film at 6:42 the first arrival got there and broke down the door at 6:47. I use 20 k feet of 100k Smoke was through out the building. and the smell finally began to subside by friday

No such thing as Just a little, there were no cloth rags soaked,, the material spilled on the snc top and off onto the deck, I was carving some walnut plaques and had a lot of shavings, I used this to soak up the larger portion of the oil then same on the deck, I used a few paper towels to wipe the oil off ot the Metal frame and Rails of the CNC. . Just does not Matter it was a serious Wake up call,, all day Monday we got out the leaf blowers and dusted down from ceiling to deck, then once fallen in every nook and cranny under tables and Machinery, I am Navy Vet the deck is kept clean, we sweep daily, Good Brooms are a good investment. it has been hard to teach this to some, none of us smoke, Piles are always move to the center of the deck and cleaned up,, Here in SC we saw The plant that used to Build all of the Applebee's Bars bur slap down and I can remember the PILES of sawdust shavings just under everything and against the walls, it was like walking thru a snow drift,, I hope this helps someone..

To any one who is curious I use the dropcam pros at 199.00 each (FAR BETTER THAN THE 149.00 MODEL) I also have the weekly service at like 7.95 a month that allows me to record and retrieve for 7 days. it is all online wifi. in august a Contract worker exploded when told she had to go in my office, (obviously they were not happy) they went out and filed complaints with every agency that would give her an audience including some court systems. most did not file any complaint and turned them away but some did in the interest of ethics. THANK god for the CAMERA in My Office as whenever it has been shown of what actually happened in the office that day the Issue goes to sleep quickly..