CAMaster CNC Routers

Thread: CAMaster CNC Routers

Cut to the Bone

Default CAMaster CNC Routers

We have been real busy at CAMaster and have made a lot of changes for the better. CAMaster as of August has new ownership. I needed to let someone more qualified take the helm. What this is allowing me to do is to get back to what started this all for me, helping others.

What I am doing now is:
    1. I am the National Outside Sales Manager for CAMaster. I will be on the Zone more helping out and answering questions more now. I also will be glad to quote CNC Routers or CNC Plasma machines.

2. I have a online store that is not a part of CAMaster. I will be focusing on helping ones to choose the correct bits for their jobs as well as feed and speeds. Our site is usroutertools.com

3. I also have a couple of machines that we are doing cut jobs (yes they are yellow). Our shop is in Jasper, GA

I look forward to getting back on the zone more. CAMaster got to big for me to keep up with all the forums. I hope I can help out and contribute.

my emails are joey@camaster.com & joeyjarrard@gmail.com

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks for a good camp this month it was really good to see all the fellows !!

James McGrew CAMaster 508 ATC
    www.mcgrewwoodwork.com http://dropc.am/p/EJaKyl

Cut to the Bone

Here is a machine I just delivered Friday.

The first pic is of the new machine a Cobra 7x13 with 13 HP HSK ATC with 10 tools & 16" Z

The 2nd pic is of the customers first CAMaster a 5x8 Cobra with a 13 HP HSK ATC with 10 tools & 16" Z , you can see the new one just past this one.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CAMaster CNC Routers-2013-05-10-15-29-41-jpg   CAMaster CNC Routers-2013-05-10-15-30-00-jpg  

Cut to the Bone

More pics of CAMaster machines

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CAMaster CNC Routers-2013-04-01-21-14-40-jpg   CAMaster CNC Routers-2013-04-10-14-41-36-jpg   CAMaster CNC Routers-2013-04-08-10-06-09-jpg   CAMaster CNC Routers-2013-05-10-12-35-47-jpg  

CAMaster CNC Routers-cobrabv3-jpg  

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

HI,I AM NEW TO THE CNC WORLD AND AM WONDERING ABOUT BIT TYPES AND FEED SPEEDS,FOR EXAMPLE WHAT BIT AND SPEED TO USE ON 3/8 ALUMINUM VS .050 ALUMINUM AND SO ON,ANY INFO WOULD BE APPRECIATED,IM IN SD CA,AND AM ALSO LOOKING TO REPLACE A MG WITH A TC FROM MULTICAM 5X12.THANKS!