Win a CNC mill at Cabin Fever Expo, January 14, 2011

Thread: Win a CNC mill at Cabin Fever Expo, January 14, 2011

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Win a CNC mill at Cabin Fever Expo, January 14, 2011

For the past few years we have been holding a CNC activity at Cabin Fever Expo. This year we have a seminar with a chance to win a CNC mill

The mill is the 3501 (aka KX1) sold by LittleMachineShop.com They are sponsoring this event, along with Brian Barker of the Mach3 software and Cabin Fever Expo.

We will hold a seminar on Friday, January 14 starting at 1:00. The seminar is called "From Packing Crate to Making Parts" We will open a new 3501 mill, install Mach3 on a PC, make all the configuration setting, test the mill for accuracy and backlash. Then we will setup and run a program to make a part. The seminar will be conducted by Ron Ginger and Brian Barker.

At the end of the seminar a drawing will be held and someone in the seminar will win the Mill and PC. The mill will be on display, making parts for the rest of the weekend show in the Mach3 booth.

The seminar will cost $50, which includes your admission to the entire weekend at Cabin Fever as well as the seminar. We are strictly limiting this to 70 people, so your chance to win over $4000 worth of equipment is good.

To sign up for the seminar see http://www.littlemachineshop.com/3975
    For info on Cabin Fever see http://cabinfeverexpo.com/

ron ginger

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

i like the idea of a 1 in 70 chance to win your equipment, but i have to ask why only 70 people in the seminar? anyway i bought 2 tickets, one for me and one for my wife. i am looking forward to checking out your setup and meeting some new people in the cnc hobby( and hopfully adding you machine to my shop ). see you all there.
    jake

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I am trying to encourage more CNC demos and exhibits for Cabin Fever show, Jan 14-16.

We have the CNC seminar and raffle with a chance to win a KX1 mill and Tormach computer on Friday. At last report there were just 18 tickets left for that event. Not only a chance to see a good seminar, but a 1 in 70 change to win over $4,000 of CNC machine and computer. Ticket sales for that are through the Littlemachineshop.com web site.

On Saturday we will be running the KX1 and a couple other small machines. Brian Barker will be there with a Mach3 exhibit and Steve Stallings will have his PMDX products on display. Any other CNC vendors are welcome, contact Gary Schoenly of Cabinfeverexpo.com for details on exhibitor space.

Id like to have more guys as exhibitors. I know its pretty hard to bring in a CNC conversion, but how about bringing some photos, maybe a poster- think Science Fair kind of exhibit. Maybe bring some parts you have made with your CNC machine.

We will have 1 or 2 hour long seminar sessions on Saturday and Sunday. Id like to hear what guys would like to hear in the seminar. We will have Brian Barker who could do any Mach3 topic, Im sure he will do at least one seminar on Mach3 V4. Im open to other seminar suggestions- anyone want to give a talk on their project, or experience?

I told gary I would try to coordinate the CNC demos, so if you have any ideas or suggestion let me know.

Just a bit more than a month away!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is there any ticket left for this seminar ?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I gather no, but I sure would like to get in! Sell me your wife's ticket!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

any idea who won the mill?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by o1dakota440 View Post
    any idea who won the mill?
    They will draw the winning ticket at the end of the seminar I think. Need not be present to win though I believe. Just sucks that there are only 70 seats available and they are all sold.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by RonGinger View Post
    I am trying to encourage more CNC demos and exhibits for Cabin Fever show, Jan 14-16.

We have the CNC seminar and raffle with a chance to win a KX1 mill and Tormach computer on Friday. At last report there were just 18 tickets left for that event. Not only a chance to see a good seminar, but a 1 in 70 change to win over $4,000 of CNC machine and computer. Ticket sales for that are through the Littlemachineshop.com web site.

On Saturday we will be running the KX1 and a couple other small machines. Brian Barker will be there with a Mach3 exhibit and Steve Stallings will have his PMDX products on display. Any other CNC vendors are welcome, contact Gary Schoenly of Cabinfeverexpo.com for details on exhibitor space.

Id like to have more guys as exhibitors. I know its pretty hard to bring in a CNC conversion, but how about bringing some photos, maybe a poster- think Science Fair kind of exhibit. Maybe bring some parts you have made with your CNC machine.

We will have 1 or 2 hour long seminar sessions on Saturday and Sunday. Id like to hear what guys would like to hear in the seminar. We will have Brian Barker who could do any Mach3 topic, Im sure he will do at least one seminar on Mach3 V4. Im open to other seminar suggestions- anyone want to give a talk on their project, or experience?

I told gary I would try to coordinate the CNC demos, so if you have any ideas or suggestion let me know.

Just a bit more than a month away!
    Can one attend the seminar without buying a raffle ticket? Was the 70 ticket number chosen due to the size of the room or what?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Wow. Just got back fron the show, there was literally more than one could take in in a single day. My feet are killing me! Lots of very cool steam and internal combustion engines, just one really neat thing after another.

If you can possibly make it, they will be running the show tomorrow as well.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone know who won the raffle? I have found nothing online so far.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

yeah i have been looking to see the winning number, but can't find anything online either

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

They drew the winner at the conclusion of the seminar. I was there, but unfortunately didn't win. The gentleman who won was in fact present, although I can't remember his name. I'm not sure he'd want me posting it if I did! It was great fun anyway and I came out of it with a lot of good info.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I was REALLY close to being the winner!! His name was Brian L???? something, and he was sitting in the second row, directly behind me. I started to laugh as thye name was read out, and then I cried.
    It was a good demo by Ron Ginger and the Mach3 guy, whose name co-incidentaly is Brian also!!
    Aside from being a loser at the CNC demo, for me it was an excellent show. Travel weather was really good too. See you at NAMES April 20 - May 1 ???
    Brian Lawson, Bothwell, Ontario.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default custom logo rugs

I was just searching some information. while searching in Google came to know about your site .Thank you very much. That's great.
    custom logo rugs

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks for sharing the important news. Right now my internet connection is slow so just bookmarked the url so that i could visit it later.

sports field turf

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

It was a good demo by Ron Ginger and the Mach3 guy, whose name co-incidentaly is Brian also!!
    Aside from being a loser at the CNC demo, for me it was an excellent show. Travel weather was really good too. See you at NAMES April 20 - May 1 ???
    Brian Lawson, Bothwell, Ontario. sports turf

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default fertibella testimonies

The post is written in very a good manner and it entails many useful information for me. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post.

fertibella testimonies