Help!! EZ path "Commanded x axis move too far minus"

Thread: Help!! EZ path "Commanded x axis move too far minus"

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Help!! EZ path "Commanded x axis move too far minus"

Hi, I have been running programs for the last 5 days on my 1998 EZ path S without any issues. But I accidentally used the "W SHFT" command and now it is not possible to run programs anymore. I am not even able to preview the programs on the display. I get the error message "Commanded x axis move too far minus". I have tried to move the crosslide to the home position (max X and max Z) and zeroing the w shift again, but still I get the same error message. Any ideas?

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Help!! EZ path "Commanded x axis move too far minus"

That button probably moved your work space coordinates. My guess would be to press again or a couple times. Test it after each press. Machines can have five or more defined work spaces

Russ

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Help!! EZ path "Commanded x axis move too far minus"

I have an older EZ Path. I remember that error but not how to clear it. I think it has to do with you UCS (User coordinate System.) having been shifted when you hit the F1 or W Shift key. That W shift screen must have had a value in the fields that shifted your UCS. F2 gets me to the tool offsets page. That shows the UCS display. I don't know if any of this helps but.... good luck!