Bridgeport Series 2 Interact 2 wiring

Thread: Bridgeport Series 2 Interact 2 wiring

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Bridgeport Series 2 Interact 2 wiring

I have a Series 2 Interact 2 with some components inside the wiring cabinet that have overheated and self destructed.
    The parts that have melted are all mounted to one board.
    The board should look like picture 1 (this picture is not of my machine but I think it´s what my board should look like)
    Picture 2 and 3 are what my board looks like now, a little crispy!
    I believe that the board should have 3 resistors, 3 diodes and 3 Suppressors fitted to it, as in picture 1.
    According to Bridgeport parts list in picture 4, the 3 resistors are described as 3R3, the Diodes as IN4002 and 3 suppressors?
    The Resistors and diodes I Think I can source but the reason for this post is to ask If anyone knows what the "Supressors" are.
    Can anyone tell me what the Suppressors (as Bridgeport describe them) are supposed to be?

Another question is, my machine does not have the 24 volt regulator board as is shown in the cabinet wiring diagram. It has never had this fitted in the time that i have owned the machine and it has worked correctly without it, any ideas how this can be?

Any info on any of the melted parts would be very helpful.
    Thanks in advance

Sorry, images 1 and 4 are tipped over 90 degrees.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Bridgeport Series 2 Interact 2 wiring

Hi there I am converting my Interact 720 to modern AC motors and complete modern electronics ,no more old style uploading down loading slow slow quick slow ! Just modern converters built in the motors and a lap top running the whole show .So all of the old and working electrics are for sale , If you have a number or , a picture , as I see no pictures on you message , and anything else you need , motors Fanuc all sizes all boards transfomers etc let me know ok , all the best Harry