EZ-Trak SX Software

Thread: EZ-Trak SX Software

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default EZ-Trak SX Software

Hi, Firstly i aplogise if this has been posted before. I did search but couldnt find anything.

I am running an EZTrack SX. The only date i can find is in the manual, it says March '94

When i purchased the machine it never came with any software or drivers apart from the one for the monitor. What i wanted to know, is there anywhere that i can get the software/drivers? Be it for download or purchase.

Many Thanks

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

i was nosing around on the net looking for info for my EZ Path S and found this

hope it helps
    http://www.emi-inc.net/BridgeportQuickList.html

Mac

Downloads
    Uploads

As I have posted before, I would not go above VER 3.02 for a SX EZTRAK.
    EMI does sell software but they may require a upgrade of the motherboard, including the use of a DOM (disk on a module).
    The original SX boots from a floppy as there was no hard drive. Most made a copy of that disk and put it in a safe as floppys in a machine shop environment have a high failure rate.
    There is only one file that is machine specific, the SYS.BEZ file. It has machine travels, backlash, and the last place zero was set in the file. Later versions added pitch error compensation to the file.

George

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Eztrak SX software

Hello Nippy I can probably help you out with a copy of software but it is from a DX machine which is probably later than yours. Have you tried Bridgeport Hardinge at Leicester they are most helpful and if you give them the serial number of the machine they may have the parameter settings for it on file, although I don't know how far they go back with records. If I can be of help please ring on 01159389014 Nottingham area so not to far away Cheers Colin

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by colin1544 View Post
    Hello Nippy I can probably help you out with a copy of software but it is from a DX machine which is probably later than yours. Have you tried Bridgeport Hardinge at Leicester they are most helpful and if you give them the serial number of the machine they may have the parameter settings for it on file, although I don't know how far they go back with records. If I can be of help please ring on 01159389014 Nottingham area so not to far away Cheers Colin
    Hello, i had i problem, i have an eztrak dx two axis machine, it comes without the system or installer diskettes but the machine was working ok, but I just los the hard drive where all the stuffs where, so, is there any chance that i can get this installation software from you?

Just in case that you can do that my email is lgrijalva@diferro.com

Kindly Regards.

Luis Grijalva

Last edited by lgrijalva; 12-21-2009 at 04:50 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads

Question Re: Eztrak SX software

Quote Originally Posted by colin1544 View Post
    Hello Colin, I´m from Mexico, the company i work in just recently bought the same machine, i was wondering if you can help me with a copy of the software for the " Bridgeport EZ Trak DX" that you have, because it don´t came with it and we need it to solve some problems.

Thanks you in advance