Bridgeport Interact 720 Retro Build AC motors etc

Thread: Bridgeport Interact 720 Retro Build AC motors etc

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Bridgeport Interact 720 Retro Build AC motors etc

I am updating my Interact 720 with more modern Ac motors drivers with intergrated drivers , etc and I would like to change the large airdriven cylinder used to push down on top of the tool changing mechanismem.Anybody done this conversion ? I want to lighten up the whole Z axis replacing the spindle motor witha lighter stronger and faster watercooled AC motor, and would like to replace this air driven device with something lighter .Its all coming together nicely and I think this would be the next thing on my list .Any help or advice would be welcome , And at last be free from the old 1989 Computer and the block transfers and the damn parmeters replacement after forgetting the batteries !! thank you Harry Bridgeport Interact 720 Retro Build AC motors etc-aircylinder-marked-jpgBridgeport Interact 720 Retro Build AC motors etc-0deb2b78-16d5-40ac-ad3b-e80544fe47e0-jpgBridgeport Interact 720 Retro Build AC motors etc-dcbd51e9-1106-415f-9197-fe3524e75a9c-1-jpg