Bridgeport Interact 412X problem.

Thread: Bridgeport Interact 412X problem.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Bridgeport Interact 412X problem.

Hello,

I need help with the milling machine,

Bridgeport Interact 412X TNC 2500 Date 11-91

NC Software 259950 02

PLC Software 2500144 07

AC Spindle Servo Fanuc Unit type A06B-6059-H206#511 No. Es1600758 A date 1991-06

I bought it from a person selling machines, so I don't know if everything worked properly before and I have no way to get such information. The problem is that the machine lost its parameters due to the discharge of the memory backup batteries, and I do not have it. Everything that was available on the net is not fully compatible with my machine, the seller gave me the Maintenance Manual Heidenhain TNC 2500 Control, however the electronic diagrams do not match the end of my machine. The main difference is the lack of an additional spindle positioning plate on the AC Spindle Servo Fanuc (it looks like it was not there), the cable from the spindle encoder is connected directly to the computer in the operator panel. The left-hand rotation of the M4 spindle does not work in the machine, the spindle positioning does not work and therefore the tool changer does not work. The encoder has been checked and is operational, the M3 and M4 commands from the TNC come to the AC Spindle Servo and are correct, the M3 command turns the spindle clockwise, CR15 and CR16 are turned on, M4 turns on CR16, but CR15 does not turn on and the right spindle does not work, changing the power of these relays allows the spindle to work with the M4 command to the left, but it does not work. I was wondering if some of the MP machine parameters are not responsible for changing the control and positioning of the machine in my version (the encoder is connected to the computer, not to AC Servo Fanuc, and some other control of the CR15 and CR16 relays). The only thing I have not checked yet is the resolver in the spindle motor which is connected directly to the AC Spindle Servo which may be responsible for the spindle positioning, although I suppose that the spindle encoder is responsible for it. If someone has already encountered such a situation or a version of the machine, I am asking for help or any tips on what else can be done to fully start my machine.

Thank you and best regards,

Artur

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Bridgeport Interact 412X problem.

Quote Originally Posted by pixi View Post
    Hello,

I need help with the milling machine,

Bridgeport Interact 412X TNC 2500 Date 11-91

NC Software 259950 02

PLC Software 2500144 07

AC Spindle Servo Fanuc Unit type A06B-6059-H206#511 No. Es1600758 A date 1991-06

I bought it from a person selling machines, so I don't know if everything worked properly before and I have no way to get such information. The problem is that the machine lost its parameters due to the discharge of the memory backup batteries, and I do not have it. Everything that was available on the net is not fully compatible with my machine, the seller gave me the Maintenance Manual Heidenhain TNC 2500 Control, however the electronic diagrams do not match the end of my machine. The main difference is the lack of an additional spindle positioning plate on the AC Spindle Servo Fanuc (it looks like it was not there), the cable from the spindle encoder is connected directly to the computer in the operator panel. The left-hand rotation of the M4 spindle does not work in the machine, the spindle positioning does not work and therefore the tool changer does not work. The encoder has been checked and is operational, the M3 and M4 commands from the TNC come to the AC Spindle Servo and are correct, the M3 command turns the spindle clockwise, CR15 and CR16 are turned on, M4 turns on CR16, but CR15 does not turn on and the right spindle does not work, changing the power of these relays allows the spindle to work with the M4 command to the left, but it does not work. I was wondering if some of the MP machine parameters are not responsible for changing the control and positioning of the machine in my version (the encoder is connected to the computer, not to AC Servo Fanuc, and some other control of the CR15 and CR16 relays). The only thing I have not checked yet is the resolver in the spindle motor which is connected directly to the AC Spindle Servo which may be responsible for the spindle positioning, although I suppose that the spindle encoder is responsible for it. If someone has already encountered such a situation or a version of the machine, I am asking for help or any tips on what else can be done to fully start my machine.

Thank you and best regards,

Artur

Hi , Here is a Text File of the Parameters from my HH2500 Be Careful because yours may be different. You can Upload them to your control. Good Luck

Attached Files Attached Files

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello, thank you very much for your parameters. The main problem in my machine is the AC Spindel Servo version that does not have a spindle positioning module, the encoder is connected directly to the TNC computer. You probably need to set up the parameters somewhere so that the positioning is done by the TNC computer and not, as in most machines, by the positioning module mounted on the Ac Spindle Servo. It seems that all installations in the milling machine are original and no one has done it in their own way, so I hope that the machine parameters or special codes are responsible for the correct operation.I sincerely thank everyone for their willingness to help.
    Arthur
    https://zapodaj.net/9218b76d30aec.jpg.html
    https://zapodaj.net/910dc0418c272.jpg.html

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello, problem solved, everything works as it should. In my free time, I will describe the repair and put in my machine parameters because the TNC 2500B version that I have in my machine is unusual and it's hard to find anything about it, so it may be useful to someone.
    greetings