Need Help! Bridgeport Torq Cut 2G heidenhain tnc 370 Machine is not moving no homing PLZ HELP

Thread: Bridgeport Torq Cut 2G heidenhain tnc 370 Machine is not moving no homing PLZ HELP

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Bridgeport Torq Cut 2G heidenhain tnc 370 Machine is not moving no homing PLZ HELP

Hello my Bridgeport Torq Cut 2G VMC machine with heidenhain tnc 370 controls has frozen , Nothing is moving its no Axis is referencing to home position ...Dont know what to do anyone please advice how to go about this & what to do ...PLEASE HELP ME ...

The Alaram is showing as Z Axis Motor Overheat..

and i also need the PLC paramenerts the controls heidenhain tnc 370

NC 280600 13
    PLC 278215 11

HELP will be much appreciated ..

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bridgeport Torq Cut 2G heidenhain tnc 370 Machine is not moving no homing PLZ HELP-img20200916143624-jpg  
    Last edited by rajesh5000; 09-23-2020 at 03:47 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Bridgeport Torq Cut 2G heidenhain tnc 370 Machine is not moving no homing PLZ HEL

I had the same machine with the same problem. Check the Z axis limit switches one of mine was broken.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Bridgeport Torq Cut 2G heidenhain tnc 370 Machine is not moving no homing PLZ HEL

Quote Originally Posted by jamesclerie View Post
    I had the same machine with the same problem. Check the Z axis limit switches one of mine was broken.
    Sir please help me , Can you get me the electrical & PLC parameters manual , Or can you atleast send me the PLC parameters ...This will be of great help the machine has been idle for more than a year now ...PLEASE help