Need Help! Bridgeport Interact 1 Mk2 with TNC 2500 missing 110V on wire 8 and 9 when power on.

Thread: Bridgeport Interact 1 Mk2 with TNC 2500 missing 110V on wire 8 and 9 when power on.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Bridgeport Interact 1 Mk2 with TNC 2500 missing 110V on wire 8 and 9 when power on.

Dear all, good day.

I have purchased a Bridgeport Interact 1 Mk2 milling machine that was operational before transfer it to Cyprus in a container.
    It has a Heidenhain TNC2500 control.

Cyprus has same power specs as in UK.

I have followed the instructions in the manual for the main power connection R.Y.B. - L1, L2, L3.

The problem is when I am powering on the machine I cannot get the 110V at point 8 and 9 as mentioned in the manual, therefore I am not able to get the machine in operation.
    we have checked the transformers and input and output are correct.
    both Emergency switch are not pressed in and also checked for proper functionality.

What might be the reason? Could you pls support?

Thank you in advance.

Nikos

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Bridgeport Interact 1 Mk2 with TNC 2500 missing 110V on wire 8 and 9 when power o

nikos
    Did you check the overtravel switches

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Bridgeport Interact 1 Mk2 with TNC 2500 missing 110V on wire 8 and 9 when power o

Quote Originally Posted by mbservice View Post
    nikos
    Did you check the overtravel switches
    good day mbservice.

yes i did.
    all in order.

any other idea?

BR
    Nikos