Need Help! Bridgeport Interact 2 Series 2

Thread: Bridgeport Interact 2 Series 2

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Bridgeport Interact 2 Series 2

Problem with machine resetting with turning on the spindle. Machine will reset and come back with error "Short Current Interruption"

Power machine on. Hit "CE" button. Hit yellow button. Hit the green button several time to get X, Y, and Z homed.
    Machine goes in manual mode. I can jog the machine, I can use the handwheel, I can run programs up until the spindle needs to come on.

I twist the spindle start button and hit the green spindle enable button and everything dies.
    I am using a rotary phase converter. The machine worked about a year ago. I haven't tried running it because I've been working with other machines. Now I need to get this one up and running.