Need Help Please - Bridgeport Interact 1 Mk2 Wrong Reference Point Z

Thread: Need Help Please - Bridgeport Interact 1 Mk2 Wrong Reference Point Z

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Need Help Please - Bridgeport Interact 1 Mk2 Wrong Reference Point Z

Hello All,

I have an issue when trying to reference the Z Axis on my interact and wondered if somebody could help please?

I power on and apply power to control, then press the cycle start and it runs z axis up to home switch and stops. I press cycle start again and the z axis drops off home switch and then comes up with the wrong reference point z error.

Now if I power up and manually run the z axis unto home switch and then back off it references fine.

I tried changing the pulse direction in MP22 menu item (after reading another thread on here) and the Z axis seemed to home correctly (Slowly up to home switch then rapidly away from switch). But I then got gross direction errors on X and Y axis homing which I didn't have before.

So I put back MP22 back to original setting and the fault is back to described.

I have checked software limits are above the home switch. I have also checked switches with meter

I have fully referenced the machine using the hand method mentioned above and tired to run a very simple programme but it comes up with Z+ Limit error. I am new to programming so this could be separate issue.

The previous owner also had troubles homing sometimes but the machine ran fine so maybe the z+ limit error when running programme is my programme not related to homing issue.

Any help much appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Colin