Looking for electrical dokumentation bridgeport 412 interact

Thread: Looking for electrical dokumentation bridgeport 412 interact

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Looking for electrical dokumentation bridgeport 412 interact

I bought this machine a month ago as "broken" im almost done with my dynamate 4400 retrofit so i have been loking for a bigger machine.
    The problem is that its stone dead on the drivers. It starts and do what it should do (im pressing CE and the memory reding works) until i press the yellow start button then it says -axis drive fault- no lamps on the Bosch drivers ligt up.
    I have done som measuring but its quite hard following al the wires. the "hard" limit switch works (the e - stop ones) the air pressure switch works. i have oil in the lube system but i havent yet (but im going to) checked the oil level switch.
    I Think i have found every fuse in the machine and al of them are ok.

Do anyone have something that could help me? i would like to get my hands on anyting showing the electrical system.?

The machine is well taken care of and has no wear at al (and i mean no wear) on the table. they have been using fixture and the cabinet has al the color left inside no scrathes at al just a dent on the cabinet.
    My plan was to retrofit this machine but i want to run it first listening and get a feeling for the machine..
    It is equiped with a 10 000 rpm spindle

My list of what i in the future want the machine to do is.
    Run closed loop.
    Ridgid tapping .
    have 2 more axis to lift on to the table.
    Easy loding of program.(dont want dropfeed or rs 232

Retrofit
    Probably something else than the Ethernet smootstepper i run with mach 4 on my dyna. mach 4 is quite ok but with the ess i Think its a litle to much buggs in the system. Here i love to have your toughts of diffrent systems..

The projekt dont have a tight time scedule thoug i have my dynamate but im eager to get it running..