New Machine Build Convert the Bridgeport milling into a CNC machine

Thread: Convert the Bridgeport milling into a CNC machine

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Convert the Bridgeport milling into a CNC machine

Convert the Bridgeport milling into a CNC machine-img_0344-1-jpgConvert the Bridgeport milling into a CNC machine-img_0349-1-jpg

An other Bridgeport CNC projet. I bought this milling last summer and I just got it here for father day. This is my first milling. I have everything to learn. First step = making room in the garage and seconde step = unload the milling. I'm not sure how I'll do it...

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Convert the Bridgeport milling into a CNC machine-img_0344-1-jpg   Convert the Bridgeport milling into a CNC machine-img_0349-1-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Convert the Bridgeport milling into a CNC machine

I love that trailer. The winch load the milling on the trailer but the it was a bit too mutch for the car... Convert the Bridgeport milling into a CNC machine-test-1-2-jpgConvert the Bridgeport milling into a CNC machine-img_0313-1-2-jpg Thanks to my friend... that came with his truck and trailer...Convert the Bridgeport milling into a CNC machine-test-3-jpg

Next time I'll put the deck at ground level...

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Convert the Bridgeport milling into a CNC machine-test-1-2-jpg   Convert the Bridgeport milling into a CNC machine-img_0313-1-2-jpg   Convert the Bridgeport milling into a CNC machine-test-3-jpg  
    Last edited by jfroux_1; 06-19-2019 at 02:37 PM.