Problem Ex track dx ii Z axis scale

Thread: Ex track dx ii Z axis scale

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Ex track dx ii Z axis scale

Hello, I have a bit of a situation. My Z axis scale is a acruite absolute zero ii glass scale. It is very inacurate. I can set zero say at the top of the quill travel run the quill down , anywhere on the travel, then bring it back up to zero, the top of its travel and the readout has different readings. i can do this multiple times and get different readings. I have cleaned the scale and reader head and also verified the dial in of the scale to the quill travel. still same inaccuracy. One thing i dont know is how far the reader head is supposed to be " into " the scale. Ive tried looking up this scale online but really cant find anything.
    any ideas?

Thakn you