We lost Z-axis motion on our Bridgeport EZ-Trak today. On boot up the EZ-Trak software gave us a warning message something to the effect of "wrong version of parameter file". Once you get past that by hitting any button it loads the control software but the z-axis has been disabled. Everything worked fine a week ago. I suspect that there was some hard drive corruption on the parameter file that caused the issue. There are a lot of parameter files for the machine and I could not figure out which one controls the machine configuration. Finally decided to reload the software from the floppy disk (thankfully we kept that) and had some success. The wrong version error has gone away but now get another message warning that it can not find the file bmdcprms.sys, which, as far as I can tell, wasn't ever on the machine (I backed up all of the files on the machine before reloading the software and its not there). The end result is still the same. The Z-axis is disabled. The control shows the machine as a 2-axis system. Anyone know how to configure these machines to get the Z-axis running?