Need Help! EZ-Trak DX no boot no screen Bridegport

Thread: EZ-Trak DX no boot no screen Bridegport

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default EZ-Trak DX no boot no screen Bridegport

I just picked up an older model Bridgeport EZ=Trak DX. This machine hasn't ever been used for production. It was in a Vo-Tech center, Slated for surplus
    I made an offer to purchase and they accepted. It powers up and a bunch of LED lights come on inside but nothing appears in the screen. I tried a different monitor
    but nothing appeared on it either.
    For the record, I ran these machines back in the mid 90s-early 2000s. It was cheap and I'd really like to get it going in my home shop.
    It's not like the machines I ran that actually had a hard drive. This one has a memory chip.
    I don't know where to start?

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EZ-Trak DX no boot no screen Bridegport-img_0647-jpg   EZ-Trak DX no boot no screen Bridegport-img_0639-2-jpg   EZ-Trak DX no boot no screen Bridegport-img_0643-jpg  

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: EZ-Trak DX no boot no screen Bridegport

Anyone out there still using / repairing these machines?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone?

Downloads
    Uploads

Buddy of mine own the same machine, when it quit working we converted to Mach3 without looking back. No question this machine is better machine now.. Good Luck.

My 2¢

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Adding some more pictures

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EZ-Trak DX no boot no screen Bridegport-img_0640-jpg   EZ-Trak DX no boot no screen Bridegport-img_0641-jpg   EZ-Trak DX no boot no screen Bridegport-img_0647-jpg  

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote: Buddy of mine own the same machine, when it quit working we converted to Mach3 without looking back. No question this machine is better machine now.. Good Luck. Quote I'm going to try to get this thing going with the current setup first. It is a very low hour machine. It's never had any production ran on it. The PC has been "upgraded" at some point as well as the monitor. The EMI company hasn't been very responsive to my multiple attempts to contact them. Their name is on the board with the video connection.

*Registered User*
    Downloads
    Uploads

I might have the same machine with similar problem. Power goes on, and two green lights go on inside but no power to motor and displays. I found that fuse is blowing. Top left, there's three pull out fuses, #26 is blowing. I will be posting soon for help on minds.