Bridgeport 412f mill

Thread: Bridgeport 412f mill

Default Bridgeport 412f mill

Need program data to reload F chips O-MATE MF SOFTWEAR 0452-04 EO-1 EO2 CHIPS LADDER PROGRAM # 74. THE E Chips may be missing date if any can help with this.thanks mike michaelmaxell@aol.com or different software thanks

Similar Threads:

Default Re: Bridgeport 412f mill

This bridgeport 412f 1990 was in a school used for programing and repair I jumped the n/c relay to turn on first screen you get 452 -04 and order made # next screen 1 load from I/O OR RUN LAST OPTION IS LOAD WITH OUT PMC THE ONLY ONE THAT YOU CAN LOAD PRAMS AND SUB SCREENS AND B TOOL SIDE OF MACHINE TO THE READY STATE BUT CAN HOME OR ENTER ANY INFO IN PROGRAM SCREEN BUT YOU CAN IN BACKGROUND EDITING ANY HELP THANKS MIKE

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Did you get this 412f up?

Quote Originally Posted by killermoe View Post
    This bridgeport 412f 1990 was in a school used for programing and repair I jumped the n/c relay to turn on first screen you get 452 -04 and order made # next screen 1 load from I/O OR RUN LAST OPTION IS LOAD WITH OUT PMC THE ONLY ONE THAT YOU CAN LOAD PRAMS AND SUB SCREENS AND B TOOL SIDE OF MACHINE TO THE READY STATE BUT CAN HOME OR ENTER ANY INFO IN PROGRAM SCREEN BUT YOU CAN IN BACKGROUND EDITING ANY HELP THANKS MIKE