Need Help*Bridgeport Interact 412 w/fanuc series O-Mate MF

Thread: Need Help*Bridgeport Interact 412 w/fanuc series O-Mate MF

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Need Help*Bridgeport Interact 412 w/fanuc series O-Mate MF

Hello, I am hoping someone on here can help me. I am sure this has been asked before but I didnt find anything by doing a search. I am in need of the parameters for a Bridgeport Interact 412(sn-75670A) w/ fanuc series 0-Mate MF. Somehow the operator of this machine managed to dump everything and they have no backup. If someone could be of help it would be greatly appriciated. Thanks, Bob

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Need Help*Bridgeport Interact 412 w/fanuc series O-Mate MF

The original owner should have received the parameters and a setup sheet with the machine, but if you can't find them (original owner or the sheet). Check with this guy Bridgeport, Machine, Service, Repair, CNC, Milling I was able to get a set of parameters for an Interact 316 with Fanuc O-Mate MF from him (it cost $75 and was totally worth it). My parameter set did not include the 900-920ish parameters which are very important, I have been using this document mekatronik: Fanuc 0-M Option Parameters and the parameters from a different machine to figure them out. I can get you a copy of my 900s parameters later if you need them just PM me. I'm resetting up my Interact 316 right now and I think we could help each other quite a bit (I'm really new at this and this is my first fanuc machine). You will still need to do a lot of setup work to get the machine just right, but this should give you a start.
    It's nice to know I'm not the only one to do that.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks Geheiras, This is not my machine. It belongs to a machine tech school in my area. I am just trying to help them out. I did put them in contact with BPT. Thanks for that. If I cannot find someone with another 412 that will give me a copy of their 900 parameters I will be back in touch. I have to say I was a little surprised that I only got one reply. We are a fairly small shop here with close to 40 CNC mills and lathes. If someone needed a set of parameters for any machine we have I would be more than happy to send them out. Doesnt take 5 minutes, and wouldnt expect a dime. Even though most, like this college, would be happy to pay for them. Just thought I would get more responses. Maybe there arent that many of these machines out there. Anyway, Thanks again

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

The Fanuc Bridgeport 412 and 316 are kind of rare. The Heidenhain controls were much more popular as far as I can tell (BPT told me my machine was rare and I have seen other post talking about the rarity of the fanuc machines). I have found that Fanuc has a tech line that is free to call during the 8-5 Mon-Fri hours you just need to preform basic online registration with them. I'm trying to get in contact with a local guy who works on Fanuc based machines and is supposed to know a lot about them to go over my parameters and help me set a few of the more difficult machine specific ones.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello I am looking for a copy of the Parameters and PC Parameters for a Bridgeport
    Interact 412F
    Serial 75710A
    Control Fanuc O Mate
    Drive and Spindle Fanuc

Thank You

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sorry, Wish I could help you. I never did get any parameters for the machine I was working on.Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by SGARCIAM View Post
    Hello I am looking for a copy of the Parameters and PC Parameters for a Bridgeport
    Interact 412F
    Serial 75710A
    Control Fanuc O Mate
    Drive and Spindle Fanuc

Thank You

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Gaheiras View Post
    The original owner should have received the parameters and a setup sheet with the machine, but if you can't find them (original owner or the sheet). Check with this guy Bridgeport, Machine, Service, Repair, CNC, Milling I was able to get a set of parameters for an Interact 316 with Fanuc O-Mate MF from him (it cost $75 and was totally worth it). My parameter set did not include the 900-920ish parameters which are very important, I have been using this document mekatronik: Fanuc 0-M Option Parameters and the parameters from a different machine to figure them out. I can get you a copy of my 900s parameters later if you need them just PM me. I'm resetting up my Interact 316 right now and I think we could help each other quite a bit (I'm really new at this and this is my first fanuc machine). You will still need to do a lot of setup work to get the machine just right, but this should give you a start.
    It's nice to know I'm not the only one to do that.
    Interact 412F
    Serial 75710A
    Control Fanuc O Mate
    Drive and Spindle Fanuc
    I have a copy of the ladder for the 412F should be the same as 316F

Not sure if you are still active here, but if you are, do you still have a copy of the option parameters for the Interact 316 available? Any help would be much appreicated.