New here... I need help. Boss Laser LS-1416 Chiller Signal outlet pinout

Thread: New here... I need help. Boss Laser LS-1416 Chiller Signal outlet pinout

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default New here... I need help. Boss Laser LS-1416 Chiller Signal outlet pinout

Hello Everyone!

I'm new to this and just received a laser yesterday (Boss LS-1416 60w). After about a day of setup and arranging things, exhaust system, etc. I finally went to engrave my 1st test piece. Turns out the main laser will not fire. The company forgot to send me the loopback plug for the Chiller Signal outlet port. So I'm dead in the water until Monday, plus shipping time for them to hopefully send me one out.

Does anyone have a Boss LS-1416 system that can tell me which pins are shorted on the loopback. I'm sure I could make my own real quick if I knew. Its a 4-pin outlet. See page 5 for what I'm talking about. Its just a plug with a wire connecting two pins (I assume).
    https://bosslaser.com/Download_pdf/B...tall_Guide.pdf

If anyone can help me out I would greatly appreciate it! I'm going nuts with this great equipment in front of me that I cannot use!

-Eric

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: New here... I need help. Boss Laser LS-1416 Chiller Signal outlet pinout

Did you try asking Boss Laser for this info?

1000x750 Workbee CNC - Mach4 - PMDX USB - Windows 10 Pro

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: New here... I need help. Boss Laser LS-1416 Chiller Signal outlet pinout

Quote Originally Posted by wmgeorge View Post
    Did you try asking Boss Laser for this info?
    Sorry, I thought that I explained it arrived Friday and now after setting it all up I found the loopback plug was missing. Being the weekend Boss Laser is not open and I just wanted to get started using the unit instead of loosing two days, plus another couple days I'm sure as they send out the missing part and I wait for delivery on that.

In the meantime I opened up the access panels and followed the wires, found what I needed and made my own. The system became operational a few hours ago FINALLY so I'm good until the real loopback plug comes. lol

But thank you for the reply. Contacting the company is always the obvious best option when they are open. I was just in a rush and only needed to know the pinout since it is a standard I think for laser chiller systems when they connect. :P