Photo laser engraving

Thread: Photo laser engraving

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Photo laser engraving

Does anyone out there have a Boss Laser and is working with photo engraving? I have only been working a little over a month, with my machine and I am looking for different editing software for my photos. With just the basic RV8 Works that comes with the laser, I can transfer photos, yet unable to maintain the good 3-D quality from the portrait. Any suggestions?

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Photo laser engraving

I think if you use the initial high resolution of the photo, then further use will be able to maintain the quality of the image

Downloads
    Uploads

Is it possible to increase the resolution of a photo without losing quality? For example, I take a poor quality photo and use Photoshop to enlarge it to Full HD, but it only gets worse. The image becomes blurry, and it is impossible to distinguish anything at all.

Downloads
    Uploads

Of course, you can't do it that way. That's not how it works. You are just stretching the image.

Downloads
    Uploads

You are just stretching the image. You need to increase the number of pixels. I can't give any universal advice for Photoshop, because each version does it differently. I use https://imglarger.com/enhancer for such purposes. Since this site is very easy to use, you just upload a photo and increase the resolution by 200%, 400% or 800%. And a lot of other tools. I usually do photo processing here, as you can improve color correction and contrast.