Bosch CC100 tip/info needed

Thread: Bosch CC100 tip/info needed

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Bosch CC100 tip/info needed

So the thing is, im trying to operate a Löhr+Herrmann v-scoring machine (for PCB) that uses Bosch CC100 as the core controller. The documentation that came with the machine is very limited so I decided to just ask whats on top of my mind and get some info.

1) How to I connect the controller to a PC, and what kind of software I need to use to save and load programs/etc to the machine and back? D9-D25 cable but what kind of wiring? Im thinking of making regular backups incase the memory dies out of some reason. Not to mention the memory ain't that big either.

The sample programs (only ones I know how to use since the poor documentations) I've been using take few measurements (dimensions of board, start location and relative coords after the first one) and makes v-grooves along the board surface in a zigzag pattern, meaning that every other stroke is done going backwards. With aluminium boards the egde tears very badly when going towards the direction of the teeth on the circular blade.

2) Where can I find info/manual on the commands that could help make a program+cycle that makes a track around the board to return to the other of the board between grooves? (Z is fixed, so im guessing returning to the same side going around the board is the only choice)

3) Is there any programs (preferred free) that visualize the program to simulate atleast the track makes? Or just ones that help you write programs...

4) Whats dripfeeding? I saw this under some menu and became curious.