I recently got a TORSHILA S180 Lathe cnc machine with Bosch CC100T controller.

I was able to run it for a single day and tested that everything is working fine, but the next day i couldn't move any axis (couldn't reference the axis or jog) with a break cycle message at the bottom of the screen.
I checked the inputs status page and i notice 2 things that where different from the previous day: the break cycle signal went from H to L and both axis allow signals also went form H to L ( H: high , L: low).

First i figured this would be easy to solve, i have all the manuals and document so i started searching but couldn't find anything related to this signal or message. (i read each document at least twice)

I found a description of this signal on a ALPHA 2 controller manual that i found online: "axes are stopped, in order to continue operation the interface signal "transfer allow" must be set to 24 V."
I will look in to this in the next few days, and try to find anything related to "transfer allow signal" in the manuals of my Bosch CC100T.

If anyone got any experience with bosch and could give me a few tips to how to troubleshoot this problem, i would really appreciate it.
I can provide you with any additional information you might need to help solve the problem.

Hope to hear from you soon,
Thank You !