Fagor Bodor 8060 Tube Cutting Machine

Thread: Fagor Bodor 8060 Tube Cutting Machine

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Fagor Bodor 8060 Tube Cutting Machine

Hello!
    I didn't know where should I post this thread so if it's not in the right place - sorry.
    I could really use some help. I have a great experience with Bodor and DNE machines. But no with Fagor software.
    Machine that we have is Tube Cutting machine - Bodor combined with fagor. 8060 i guess.
    But few days ago my boss asked me to run, repair and operate machine that wasn't used for 3 years.
    I totally have no experience with fagor. Most of the manuals i have found are no use to me (they are for milling machines). Fo example i couldn't find any info how to operate chucks.
    We manage to turn on the machine, go zero on every axis and check the gas/holders/capacitance sensors.
    We can't go home for all axes (waiting for auxend PLC still appears when we try go home all).
    We can't check chuck. Don't know how to turn them on or move.
    Also we want to connect RayCus laser source to it.
    We are looking for someone who would like to help us.
    Cheers !