BODOR LASER- NOT A GOOD OPTION. - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BODOR LASER- NOT A GOOD OPTION.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: BODOR LASER- NOT A GOOD OPTION.

Quote Originally Posted by jjramirez View Post
    I see downfalls, however we are having trouble with the electric chucks not opening or closing on the (Bodor tube laser T230). Does anyone have any tech knowledge on this machine that could be of assistance? It would be greatly appreciated
    Sir. may I know your email or phone number? We will help you solve the problem

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Imcclellan View Post
    Yes, They finally got on the ball and assisted me in getting this machine back on track. They replaced power supply, then the tube. Still had same issue, then they replaced the other power supply, Issue still continued. So they replaced the control board in the machine. I still have the random no fire issue. At this point they are guessing to figure out the random no fire issue. I have learned to adjust to whatever happens with this machine. It is a beast and a workhorse and I do love the machine. Just wish I didn't get one with some many issues, Lost about 6000.00 in orders over these issues during the holidays. Moving forward, bodor was slow to help me, I think assuming I was just a stupid girl that didn't know what she was doing, even though this is my second laser engraver. Finally happy that we have most of the issues fixed.

i can help any one to fix those bad quality laser , send me the problems , i have 10 year experince fixing asia laser , can fix any brand and sale the best brand all asia

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi
    I have beedn selling laser machines from China for 18 years, main probles are lack of Grounding Eart wire, please check this issue it will offer a better performance , yes some times machines need to be well allign and adjust the square shape of bridge , also this kind of machines require some preventive service as cleaning lens , lubrication ect.. for other side I think after the learning curve the productivity could be satisfactory , my advice install eart wire too machine if you do not have it, try to learn from youtube video alligmnet and lens and autofocus cleaning metod, clean the output len of laser tube each 30 days and work will flow better
    my best wishes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12