Just In Bobcad customer experience - Page 4

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Bobcad customer experience

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Bobcad customer experience

Thanks for the clarification Al . If you read the attachment above and how it is highlighted you can see how the wording can be misinterpreted
    Same deal goes for older versions as well ? I was able to de authorize v28 online and v25 to if I recall correctly . For some reason both my v25 and 28 licenses had gone into demo mode on their own a while back

Downloads
    Uploads

Everything works the same way it always has. When you need to move a license for older software, you follow the steps. If it's newer software, you follow the steps. If you lose your license ( it can happen), it's your responsibility. Just like it would be with any other software license ( perpetual software license ).

Older software steps to move a license

Newer software steps to move a license ( V30 + )

If you have additional questions about your software license and or account, please call 727-442-3554 to speak with your account manager.

Al DePoalo
    Partner Product Manager BobCAD CAM, Inc. 866-408-3226 X147

Downloads
    Uploads

If you are looking for recent customer success from our In house training packages, here is the link

Al DePoalo
    Partner Product Manager BobCAD CAM, Inc. 866-408-3226 X147

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by aldepoalo View Post
    Everything works the same way it always has. When you need to move a license for older software, you follow the steps. If it's newer software, you follow the steps. If you lose your license ( it can happen), it's your responsibility. Just like it would be with any other software license ( perpetual software license ).

Older software steps to move a license

Newer software steps to move a license ( V30 + )

If you have additional questions about your software license and or account, please call 727-442-3554 to speak with your account manager.
    Ok thanks , so if or when I contact them they will be able to de-authorize my 2 seats of v25 and 2 seats v28 ? When I got the newer versions I didn't look back at the other versions for quite a while and when I finally did they were unusable . They somehow all went into demo mode which means I cannot de-authorize them online , and when i drop in my license's they say they are in use already

Downloads
    Uploads

from your other post - At a time when enforcement of long-time license policy, with a smaller window of supported versions, creates chaos on "the zone with BobCAD" , what is the good news?

it wasn't the question of support from the op , or my question about licenses that created chaos , it's an unmuzzled mutt that created the chaos in this thread . I think my concern was legit and my words won't be found anywhere knocking bobcad . As for the op well he should have had backups .

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234