Need Help! V32 I need to create a S16T-MVUNR boring bar tool, how do I do it?

Thread: V32 I need to create a S16T-MVUNR boring bar tool, how do I do it?

Downloads
    Uploads

Default V32 I need to create a S16T-MVUNR boring bar tool, how do I do it?

It would appear the tutorials on youtube for custom tools are for an earlier version. I did manage to create a tool holder but bobcad puts the insert along side of it and in the wrong orientation. I'm stumped.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: V32 I need to create a S16T-MVUNR boring bar tool, how do I do it?

I'm not 100% sure, but it looks to me like you can model the insert and assign it as opposed to using one of the canned models. I'd guess that if you had a model of the boring bar, and the insert modeled correctly in relation to the boring bar, they will line up.

Downloads
    Uploads

I can't test this out since I don't have the lathe module, but I think that you model the cutting edge on the x axis and the bar pointed toward the Z axis? Once you have the bar and the tip as separate models, you can then click "Custom Shape" and "Assign Tool Insert", selecting the insert you model. Then you can assign the boring bar geometry with "Edit Tool Holder" and "Custom" / "Pick Geometry". I'll be curious to know how this works. I still machine on a manual lathe, but one of these days I'd like to get a cnc lathe.

How do you like that insert shape? My boring bars are all CNMG's.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails V32 I need to create a S16T-MVUNR boring bar tool, how do I do it?-boring-bar-jpg   V32 I need to create a S16T-MVUNR boring bar tool, how do I do it?-assign-boring-bar-attributes-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

I got this bar for a job with a recess inside the bore, works great for this. Most of the time I do use a CNMG or WNMG bar.

Downloads
    Uploads

I think I might have made something that works. 1. use all solid lines 2. draw full insert in place on toolholder 3. first pick "insert - custom shape" then select the outline of your insert in the drawing with the ASSIGN button. 4. then edit toolholder CUSTOM then PICK GEOMETRY and select the outline of the toolholder and insert all as one outline.

I am not sure what the "match circle" means.

Can anyone help with that?

The demo vids on this subject on youtube are not for V32, not even close.

- - - Updated - - -

I did a 2D drawing on the Y axis and it worked. see my other reply

Banned
    Downloads
    Uploads

The Huawei H12-211 genuine inquiries and deals with serious consequences regarding the Huawei Certified Network Associate HCNA Certification test help you in finding out about the H12-211 Huawei Network Technology and Device test and answer the inquiries as per the Huawei Certified Network Associate HCNA Certification test prerequisite. All the H12-211 dumps are legitimate and answers are additionally accessible with the inquiries so you can undoubtedly relate the endeavor the H12-211 test questions easily. You can undoubtedly download the Huawei H12-211 practice dumps questions and replies on your favored gadget and these efficient H12-211 genuine inquiries and answers help you in getting the right groundwork for the H12-211 Huawei Network Technology and Device test.

There are a couple of resources out there that are also helpful for what you're looking to do better but that's just theory I need a channel that can guide and follow.
    cookie clicker