Available in the following languages:

• English
    • Spanish
    • German
    • Turkish
    • Japanese
    • Czech
    • Portuguese

Here are the Top 10 new options BobCAD has to offer.

MachiningCloud Import

Build tool assemblies and directly import them to BobCAD's tool crib or tool library. The new XML import options allows the import of 3rd party tool lists. MachiningCloud is the first partnership to take advantage of this new option making tool library customization easier than any previous version.

Barrel Mills

Barrel Mill Tools are now supported for 3, 4, and 5 axis toolpaths. Standard, Advanced, Tangent, Lens, Taper, Double & Section Barrel Mills are supported and come installed in BobCAD's tool library.

Steep Shallow Operation

Best target steep and shallow geometry with a single toolpath operation. Choose from planar or equidistant for shallow areas. This toolpath engine results in up to 6X faster calculation times.

Probing

BobCAD now supports probing, choose from 41 cycles to setup your tools, set your work offset or in process inspection.

Hole Feature Recognition

Automatically finds hole sizes and depths. Pre populates operations types with rules found in the customizable knowledge base. On the fly edits that allow users to override settings if needed.

Corner Slowdown

Feed rate option to ramp down cutting feeds on all, external or internal corners.

Chip Breaking Cycle

Use with roughing and finishing operations that forces a chip break by tool motion. Adjust the length of cut, time, or length of chip.

Advanced Holes

Design holes in 3D using point locations. User defined hole, counterbore, chamfer and threads sizes.

Align to Coordinate System

Move geometry into position from any orientation using a from and to UCS(user coordinate system) . Great for moving parts to zero that are on compound angles.

View to Active UCS

Normalizes views to the active user coordinate system. Making it easier to view and draw on different planes of geometry.

To see all the new features use this link https://bobcad.com/products/whats-ne...rce=CNCZ_91520

Similar Threads:
    Al DePoalo
    Partner Product Manager BobCAD CAM, Inc. 866-408-3226 X147

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: BobCAD CAM V33 Just Released!

is probing available on the demo version of v33? do you have to have macro programs in the machine for your post to call out? just wondering how it works.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello 1234567,

Yes you can download a demo of V33 and try out the new features. Use this link https://bobcad.com/19/v33/?source=CNCZONEV33 The demo software doesn't post full programs, but you can request a trial license when you talk to an account manager.

As far as the probing feature, yes your machine has to have the marcos to support the probing cycles. V33 has 41 probing cycles for tool setters and measuring. There are more cycles that most machines support.

Download a demo and check it out!

Al DePoalo
    Partner Product Manager BobCAD CAM, Inc. 866-408-3226 X147

Downloads
    Uploads

Ok thanks.

Downloads
    Uploads

Al, the changes look really good! I like the chip breaker for the lathe, as well as corner slow down. I have two grips I'd like to share:
    1) Be really nice of Bobcad to send us a notice (as a support customer) when new releases come out. Just sayin'.......
    2) WEDM remains to be addressed, and it would be so simple and easy (I think). Some day??????

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfman2332 View Post
    Al, the changes look really good! I like the chip breaker for the lathe, as well as corner slow down. I have two grips I'd like to share:
    1) Be really nice of Bobcad to send us a notice (as a support customer) when new releases come out. Just sayin'.......
    2) WEDM remains to be addressed, and it would be so simple and easy (I think). Some day??????
    Well That was cool....
    1) Bobcad called and said they were working on an email announcements, and 4 hours later I got it!
    2) They also spent 30 minutes discussing the WEDM changes that would help.

I have spent the day exploring the new features (not all!), and can say they are great additions - esp the chip breaker and the corner slow down. These will be a great help.

Downloads
    Uploads

does anyone have a post with probing set up? I cant find one on the bobcad support page.