Hey guys, real question here.

If you are using BobCAD to program you parts why are you not on V32? There are some really good features they added to this version that for me, is making programming so much faster. I'll give you an example, recently I worked with a customer on a project. 2 parts, 2 ops. Left and right handed parts.

Here is my workflow.

1- Setup a program the first part first Op.

2- Save the CAM Tree as a template, open the second part, load the CAM Tree template select geometry for the features and 1, 2,3, go!

In this case the 1st and 2nd part had the same geometry features, just different sizes. By saving the CAM Tree as a template I was able to capture all my settings and apply them to the second part. The only thing I had to do was select the geometry and boundaries and then compute. The 2nd part took like no time at all to knock out. I was able to use this same workflow for the 2nd op as well. Get one part setup then save and reuse the CAM Tree and all it's features.

I don't know about you, but for me this feature is awesome.

You guys have to try the new v32, I am telling you it's more than worth it. Just do it, download and talk with your account manager!

Use this link to get started! >>>https://bobcad.com/lp18/test-drive-v..._ZONE_JUSTDOIT