Just In BobCAD CAM V31 SP3 is Available for Download

Thread: BobCAD CAM V31 SP3 is Available for Download

Downloads
    Uploads

Default BobCAD CAM V31 SP3 is Available for Download

Hello Everyone

Recnelty we released SP3 for the BobCAD CAM V31 Software. Use this link to log into the support page and download your update.

BobCAD Support Portal | Online Courses and Information

WHAT'S NEW IN BOBCAD-CAM V31 SP3 (BUILD 3130)

The third update for BobCAD-CAM V31, build 3130, includes corrections in CAM, and Posting.
    Corrections

CAM

General

- Corrected an issue which caused the text on some buttons to be cut off in the contextual
    CAM ribbon for localized versions of the software.

- Removed the Keep Boundary Geometry button from the Machine Setup dialog to avoid a
    crash which resulted from using it, and then using the Undo function to remove the newly
    created geometry.

Laser, Plasma, Waterjet

- Corrected an issue which caused the cutter diameter to revert to default if not added
    directly to the tool crib.

Mill

- Corrected an issue which prevented the selection of an STL Mesh for gouge checking in 3
    axis features.

- Corrected an issue which caused a crash when clicking OK to confirm geometry selection
    in the Operation Geometry Selection dialog.

- Corrected an issue with the Drill Top of Feature failing to be calculated based on the top
    of stock.

- Updated the tolerance used for the Update All Geometries option to correct an instance
    of it removing tabs from the feature.

- Updated the Cut Pattern options in the Patterns page of the Flatlands operation. The
    dialog was showing additional options of the Advanced Rough operation. The correct
    options: Offset, Parallel, and Adaptive Roughing are now shown properly.

- Updated the Links page to reflect all available options when the Advanced Pocket Pattern
    was used in a Pocket Operation. Link options now show S-Link, and Full Retract. Between
    Groups options now show Retract.

Posting

- Corrected an issue with nested scripting blocks which caused repeat output.

- Corrected a modality problem when scaling for an axis was used in the canned cycle
    output in Mill Turn posting. This caused some instances of the peck increment to have
    their own line with no coordinates.

- Corrected an issue which prevented the output feed to be adjusted when altered in the
    Advanced Feedrates page.

Similar Threads:
    Al DePoalo
    Partner Product Manager BobCAD CAM, Inc. 866-408-3226 X147

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: BobCAD CAM V31 SP3 is Available for Download

Al,
    Has a "Merge Down" option been added to allow a project which you're happy with to have all the bloat of the full history of changes removed without having to copy and paste geometry to a new file?
    TIA,
    Nick

I quite like targeted ads if they're not intensely annoying so I'll enable ads when your advertisers stop using annoying sounds, annoying slideshows and annoying animations

Downloads
    Uploads

Not at this time, but I hear that is something they are working on.

Al DePoalo
    Partner Product Manager BobCAD CAM, Inc. 866-408-3226 X147

Downloads
    Uploads

Correct me if I am wrong but do I have to pay for this? just started using V31 bought it a while back and it crashes every 5 minutes, if v31 was unstable when I bought it why should I have to pay to have it fixed or am I missing something my build is 3110.

Downloads
    Uploads

bug fixes are rolled into updates , so anyone who isn't on a support plan is pretty much sol . If it is a problem and it's legit then support is usually pretty good at helping . I honestly can't be bothered with it and I've given up on the last 2 versions and will stick with v28 which works for me

Downloads
    Uploads

I don't have a suport plan and they have just sent me the update.