Need Help! PROJECT TO CURVE

Thread: PROJECT TO CURVE

Downloads
    Uploads

Default PROJECT TO CURVE

Gentlemen:

I am suddenly having an odd problem with the project curve function. I have used it often in the past with no problems. Howsomever, today it has decided to project to its own imaginary surface that only approxtimates the one selected. The surface it has "made up" seems to be a plane with a Z height that seems an average of the actual Z height of the surface to project too.

I tried projecting to a simple surface to see if it would be easier to see what is going on . Attached are two screen shots of the results. I also tried breaking up the projected geometry with "Break Many" and then again with "Explode". Neither have ever been required in the past and indeed, did nothing to help now.

Thank you for your consideration,

Glenn