Need Help! Lost Vectors after simulation

Thread: Lost Vectors after simulation

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Lost Vectors after simulation

Hi All,

Im running V26 on a Mac with Parallels and it runs very well.

Ok so heres my issue: I load an image with Bobart and vectorize it. I then tweak it to fix any issues with the vectors. I then do a V-Carve on the entire image. After that is set up I run a simulation. After the the SIM runs, I close that to fix any issues I see and when I do a good chunk of the vectors on the image have disappeared, the V-Carve tool path is there though.

Its a pain but what Ive been doing is saving the image as a .bbc and fixing the small vector problems then setting up the V-Carve again. I do know that I have to re-compute the V-Carve if Ive changed anything. Thats all well and good but why are the image vectors disappearing?

Thanks

Scott

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Lost Vectors after simulation

Scott,
    Have you tried "Save As" with a new file name before running the simulation, then "Save As" with another new file name after simulation, then shutting down BobCad, starting BobCad again and loading the saved files up again to see if the vectors are missing or just not displayed?
    I have an occasional issue with V25 where lines in a drawing can "disappear" but I suspect I have a graphics card issue and once I found that on "Save As" and restarting BobCad everything was there again I realised the missing bits were not "lost" but were "not displayed"
    Regards,
    Nick

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hey Nick

Yes ive been doing "save as" and reverting back to the original file. I dont have a graphics card issue but it might be windows issue. As I stated the tool paths are still there.

Thanks for the reply

Scott

Downloads
    Uploads

If you save the file after simulation & vector loss, then close BC, restart Windows and open the file again are the vectors still missing?