Tool path optimization - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tool path optimization

Default Re: Tool path optimization

Hello guys, update on the problem - type of optimization was wrong, when we corrected it evertythig was solved.

Another question - do u guys have ETS system on your machines?

Downloads
    Uploads

[QUOTE = Jack8; 2419578] Nemáte za?. [/ QUOTE]
    Hi Jack8,
    don't you happen to know how to modify the postprocessor for EFICAD SWOOD?
    I'm trying to find an editor, but I can't. I need to write postprocessing for HolzHer (HOPS).
    Thank you very much for any information

Downloads
    Uploads

Sorry I have no experience with SWOOD. I have it but haven't had a play really.

Quote Originally Posted by SinagoRover View Post
    Tryed with no geometry still nothing. I dont understand how come i can open older drawing and when i change something in there or add new geometry with cutting in multiple passes it work. But when i making something new, nothing.

Im not sure whetever back up would work and fix the problem or should i get tec support from Biesse directly.

Whatever is the problem is wonna know what caused it and how to avoid it.
    When you create your toolpath, are you selecting the proper geometry identifier? If you have your created geometry identifier, it should be selected after creating the necessary toolpath. Should be a small dropdown box toward the top of the tool path setup page.
    Were you ever able to get your drilling symmetrical?

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by JohnFBiesse View Post
    When you create your toolpath, are you selecting the proper geometry identifier? If you have your created geometry identifier, it should be selected after creating the necessary toolpath. Should be a small dropdown box toward the top of the tool path setup page.
    Were you ever able to get your drilling symmetrical?
    Irrelevant question, are you John from Biesse In Australia by any chance?

Yeah we solved the problem by using backup file. But after a month or so i figured it was the optimization problem, and for drilling with multiple holes at once it was toolpath generated by swood cam problem. Once i got proper toolpath machine started to drill using 5 drills.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Biesse Help for new operator.

I am new here, and about 2 months with a Biesse. I need some help occasionally to help me with the operation of the Biesse Skill 1536 G.

Is there anyone out there that can help in getting me setup?

What exactly do u need?

Downloads
    Uploads

It would be best to not buy a new tool but check its settings. Because there are options in the settings that allow you to choose different trajectories for the program. Please pay attention to what optimization your tool uses. Most likely, it's the Sword option, and change it to TSP. The main thing is to ensure before you work that all the holes in your tool are in the correct order and use it carefully, so you don't get hurt. I think I something similar read dark news at https://deepweb.net/. I hope you can solve your problem.

Downloads
    Uploads

Optimizing the toolpath is a critical aspect of increasing the efficiency and productivity of manufacturing processes, especially in CNC machining. Here are some general recommendations for optimizing the toolpath. Reduce unnecessary tool movements such as fast traverses and air cuts. Analyze the part geometry and select the most appropriate cutting strategy. Evaluating cutting direction can have a significant impact on machining time and tool life. It is worth noting that the specific approach to toolpath optimization can vary depending on the machining process, material, tool, and specific requirements of the part being machined. Most importantly, keep safety in mind. I've seen quite a few stories at https://deeplab.com/crypto/due-to-an...drillion-yusdt .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12