PLC immediately shuts down on start up Biesse rover b 4.65

Thread: PLC immediately shuts down on start up Biesse rover b 4.65

Downloads
    Uploads

Default PLC immediately shuts down on start up Biesse rover b 4.65

Hey fellas wonder if you can give me hand. We’ve been working on this machine for a month and every time we fix it something else pops up and biesse isn’t helping. Have anyone of you had to deal with:
    Plc 432> Peripheral device not working. ybn.1.1.1
    Plc 372> Halt

We replaced the spindle motor a couple weeks ago and it was working fine for about a week.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Appelec View Post
    Hey fellas wonder if you can give me hand. We’ve been working on this machine for a month and every time we fix it something else pops up and biesse isn’t helping. Have anyone of you had to deal with:
    Plc 432> Peripheral device not working. ybn.1.1.1
    Plc 372> Halt

We replaced the spindle motor a couple weeks ago and it was working fine for about a week.
    It’s working again, we’re not sure why
    One of the guys claims that he wriggled the cable connecting to the servo motor on the tool cradle and it became good

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: PLC immediately shuts down on start up Biesse rover b 4.65

Hi Appelec, I know that generally Rover machines are sensitive to static electricity, coming from extraction hoses. It makes problem in field-bus communication causing error PLC 432, which is usually difficult to solve when it happens irregularly (sometimes was reason just different material for working out). To avoid this is enough to make conductive connection from the internal wire on every extraction hose to the tightening tape and connect it to the ground (the closest bigger machine part). You should see there yellow-green wires, which are used for grounding. They are often torn by time.

However your error is connected with the first communication channel (ybn 1.1.1), which starts from PC card and ends with the remote control. Here is critical the cable with connector for remote control. It is sensitive place for bending and pulling. Usually you receive the same error, and the last number is changing (ybn 1.1.x).
    I believe you can solve this problem.