Biesse Rover J FT TP suction box movement timeout

Thread: Biesse Rover J FT TP suction box movement timeout

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Biesse Rover J FT TP suction box movement timeout

I've recently taken over all the CNC duties in my workplace, I'm up to speed when it comes to general operations but maintenance and error messages are still somewhat of a mystery to me (so apologies if the solution is obvious!)

I'm running the machine to alternate boring a selection of holes and then milling slots for dominoes between these holes. Normally I'd do all bores first and then all millings but for this project it makes sense to alternate, in this instance it's meant to repeat the process 11 times. It completes the boring with no issue but every single time it completes a line of slot milling it stops and throws up the error code "PLC95847 TP suction box movement timeout (1;1; in 992)".

Please take a look at the attached pics, I've been told it relates to this part of the machine, which has definitely taken a beating and may be in need of fixing/replacing but I thought I'd ask around first. Could it be anything else? Does anyone know the name of this type of part and where I can get a new one? It is also asking for a slot reset every time and not always being very responsive when I click it. Any advice is welcome, no matter how simple or obvious you think it is. Thanks.