Seek for AMADA ITS2 50.20 programming manual

Thread: Seek for AMADA ITS2 50.20 programming manual

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Seek for AMADA ITS2 50.20 programming manual

We have just bought Amada Promecam ITS2 20.50 press brake. Perfect condition. But we have no any manual.
    CNC - Operateur 1
    I have no idea where to look for programming manual. Will be very thankful for any help!

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Have you checked inside the enclosure... Amada will sell you one for around $100.00... We don't have that model in the USA but it looks like an HFE model...

Quote Originally Posted by StMaster View Post
    We have just bought Amada Promecam ITS2 20.50 press brake. Perfect condition. But we have no any manual.
    CNC - Operateur 1
    I have no idea where to look for programming manual. Will be very thankful for any help!

Downloads
    Uploads

I know this is an older post but it might help someone in the future.

Here is a link for some documentation for Amanda machines that might help someone out:

Amada America, Inc.

I was taking a quick look at an older Amanda press yesterday. There wasn't much documenataion on it. Half of it was in French. The problem we are having is that all the control is doing is displaying a message on the screen( not a Fanuc control , but older) saying "START SEARCHING." Like I said the documentation is very sketchy. I was "poking" around the internet at home today. Trying to remembering the names I had seen yesterday. All I can remember is Amanda, Promecam and maybe Operateur and something about Infantuer? I found a photo of an Amanda processor board that looks similar. It was a 286 board. I am thinking that either the video board or the processor has a problem. Also want to check the power supply voltages. Right now I just have bits and pieces to what is going on. Not easy to know what is going on with an older machine, a one of a kind machine and only partially documentation being available. A nice block diagram would be nice.

FanFan

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Seek for AMADA ITS2 50.20 programming manual

Hi
    How to change language in amada its520.20.