STAY AWAY FROM ARIZONA VIDEO

Thread: STAY AWAY FROM ARIZONA VIDEO

Downloads
    Uploads

Default STAY AWAY FROM ARIZONA VIDEO

I ordered a CNC kit for my G0704 end of January, he would never give me a time frame of when they would be done, stopped answering emails, then sent me a tracking number for a label that was created and never shipped. After about 2 weeks and not seeing anything shipped, I opened a case with PayPal. It took them about about week, he never responded, and I just got a notification from PayPal that the refund have been approved.

Not sure what his deal is, looked like a nice kit, people say good things about it, maybe he passed away?? Who knows, never answered his emails...

Just beware, I would stay away from him...

CR

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: STAY AWAY FROM ARIZONA VIDEO

There must be either some type of mix up or some extenuating circumstance because Dave is a super, stand up guy in my experience. Lets hope it isn't a health issue.

Stuart

"THE GRIZZ" photo album - https://goo.gl/photos/yLLp61jooprtYzFK7
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT2lq9obzEnlEu-M56ZzT_A

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by atomarc View Post
    There must be either some type of mix up or some extenuating circumstance because Dave is a super, stand up guy in my experience. Lets hope it isn't a health issue.

Stuart
    I got a refund from paypal, they said he has many complaints about people not receiving their products, they are probably going to pull his account. I sent many emails that were unanswered, he could have least told me he was having issues I would have understood.

Downloads
    Uploads

Does anyone else have any recent experience with Dave from Arizona Video? What kit did you order? How long did it take to arrive? How was his communication?

Downloads
    Uploads

I gave you the refund not paypal. I have only had 2 refunds in the past year. PayPal would never tell you that my account "might" get pulled. I have used them for 15 years and have few complaints from anyone.

I got really behind trying to do the PM-833 mill without having the mill in hand. It proved to be a total PIA with many of the drawings not fitting and making a bunch of junk parts. I only took on the 833 because Heavy Metal went out of business after Bruce died. The kit is no done and shipping. I also bought a 833 for demo use and to do install videos. It is here now.

I did hire a helper and kits are going out faster now. I will keep him until I have a few of each kits on the shelf and no backlog.

Sorry you were not happy, I do try to answer all the emails but I have to limit email time to about and hour or so every morning. Some just get marked as read if I use my phone to check them and that screws thing up.

youtube videos of the G0704 under the name arizonavideo99

Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks

youtube videos of the G0704 under the name arizonavideo99

Downloads
    Uploads

I'm not doubting you had issues, but Dave has been helping me out with some stuff without me buying anything. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him. I also understand he is building one unit at a time and continuously looking for ways to improve. Delays are par for the course in this world.

I have a small business and there is one old forum post that came from a bad customer experience. It was due to lost emails on their part (probably went to their spam box or something else). They laid into us, but it was completely unfounded. To this day, even with the forum moderator pointing out that we did everything to make them happy, the post lives on and is the only bad review we have. We still have to deal with that thing 5 years later. Ugh!

Downloads
    Uploads

As noted above, Dave is a gentleman and as honest as the day is long. He has offered many of us help with no expectation of remuneration, if only to further the cause of the hobby for the sake of the hobby. If there ever was a glitch, it was a case of being super busy, missing an email or text..easy to do while trying to run a one man operation.

Stuart

"THE GRIZZ" photo album - https://goo.gl/photos/yLLp61jooprtYzFK7
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT2lq9obzEnlEu-M56ZzT_A